What if there’s something wrong with my order?
We do our best to make sure everything’s perfect. But if something’s not quite right, you can return your product for a replacement or a refund.
How does it work?
Make sure you check your order as soon as it arrives. If you’re not happy with it, you’ve got 14 days from the date it arrived to apply for a refund or a replacement.
To get started, tap the help button in the bottom-right corner to get in touch.
When you apply, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, but always within seven days.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
When can you offer a refund or replacement?
We can offer a refund or replacement in the following circumstances:
- You’ve received the wrong product
- The product you received is damaged or defective (in this case, we’ll ask to see photographic proof)
- The product hasn’t arrived within 15 working days
Please bear in mind that we can’t offer a refund in the following circumstances:
- You’ve used your product (sorry, this is for hygiene reasons)
- You’ve changed your mind and no longer need or want your product
How will I receive my refund?
We can only provide a refund to your original payment method. We can’t offer cash refunds, unfortunately.
If I need to return my order, will you pay the postage costs?
Yes, but only once you’ve let us know and we’ve agreed.
How do I get in touch with you?
If there’s something wrong with your order, tap the help button in the bottom-right corner to get in touch.