Returns & refunds FAQ
What if there’s something wrong with my order?
We do our best to make sure all our products are of the highest quality. But if something’s not quite right, you can return them for a replacement or a full refund.
How does it work?
Make sure you check your order when it arrive to make sure you’re happy with it.
If you’re not, you’ve got 14 days from the delivery date to apply for a refund or a replacement using this form.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, but always within seven days.
When will you offer a refund?
We’ll offer a refund in the following circumstances:
- You’ve received the wrong order
- The product you’ve ordered is damaged or defective (in this case, we’ll ask to see photographic proof)
- Your order doesn’t arrive
Please bear in mind that we can’t offer a refund in the following circumstances:
- You’ve used the product (this is because of hygiene)
- You’ve changed your mind and no longer need or want the product
How will I receive my refund?
We can only provide a refund to your original payment method; we can’t offer cash refunds.
If I need to return my order, will you pay the postage costs?
Yes, but only once you’ve let us know and we’ve agreed.
How do I get in touch with you?
If there’s something wrong with your order, please fill in this form and we’ll get back you ASAP.